Competitive Edge Research & Communication is delighted to congratulate all its winners during the 2010 election cycle
- Adams for Congress, Florida 24
- Committee to Improve Magnolia Schools – Yes on Measure I
- Douglas and Packard for Carlsbad City Council
- Faulconer for San Diego City Council
- Garrick for CA State Assembly
- Hall for Carlsbad Mayor
- Quintero for Fresno City Council
- Riverside County Measure M
- Runner for California Board of Equalization
- Wapner for Ontario City Council
- Wyland for CA State Senate
- Yes on Measure I Committee, West Sonoma County
- Yes on Prop P Committee, Encinitas
In particular, CERC’s strategic advice helped lead to major victories for:
- Chula Vista Yes on Proposition G (Fair and Open Competition)
- Gore for San Diego County Sheriff
- Horn for San Diego County Supervisor
- Roberts for San Diego County Supervisor
- San Diego County Yes on Proposition A (Fair and Open Competition)
- San Diego No on Proposition D (City Sales Tax)
- Zapf for San Diego City Council
All the best,
What others have to say….
Congratulations to YOU John! Great job.
Mr. Jessie J. Knight J
San Diego Gas & Electric
Give John my most sincere congratulations. You guys do fantastic work.
The Geldner Group
Congrats to you guys!
Congratulations for your great job!
Juan Carlos Ochoa