Competitive Edge Research & Communication, Inc. (CERC) is a survey research firm established in 1987. At CERC, the key to an interviewer’s success is to make as many polite and quality calls as possible. We will train you to do so you’ll conduct flawless telephone interviews.
There are absolutely no sales, appointment setting or commissions. We offer a comfortable atmosphere and a flexible schedule. No minimum hours or mandatory days are required. Because work is project-based, we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours. You will be offered the available shifts when there is a project. You only schedule for the shifts you want to work. You must then be at the office and ready to work five minutes before the shift’s start time.
CERC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not tolerate sexual harassment, inappropriate language, drug usage or anything else that would stand in the way of excellent work.
CERC has a few rules:
- You will always conduct yourself in a professional manner
- You must give 24-hours notice if canceling a scheduled shift
- No food or gum allowed in the call center; water is fine
- No smoking allowed in the facility or near the front door
- Only the employee may pick up his/her paycheck
- You must have a working email address
- Shirts and shoes must always be worn; clothes must be clean, and not have rips, tears or holes
We always accept on-line applications and will contact you to set an appointment when we are ready to interview. Photo ID and social security card are required to be hired. If you are a minor, please apply when you are 18.
All provisions in this application are subject to change without notice. If hired, you will receive a copy of the latest version of this page at the end of training.